Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Burbank. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burbank. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Burbank & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Burbank homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burbank?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burbank. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Burbank Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burbank, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burbank? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burbank
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Burbank and neighboring communities: