Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Highland Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highland Park. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Highland Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Highland Park should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highland Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highland Park. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Highland Park Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highland Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highland Park? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highland Park
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Highland Park and neighboring communities: