Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Louisville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Louisville Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Louisville Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Louisville Village homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisville Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Louisville Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Louisville Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisville Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisville Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisville Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Louisville Village and communities nearby: