Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Bedford Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Bedford Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including New Bedford Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Bedford Village should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Bedford Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Bedford Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Bedford Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Bedford Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Bedford Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Bedford Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves New Bedford Village and communities nearby: