Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ridgway Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ridgway Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Ridgway Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ridgway Village should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgway Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ridgway Village. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ridgway Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgway Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgway Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgway Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Ridgway Village and neighboring communities: