Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Troy. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Troy & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Troy should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Troy. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
IL Tree Trimming serves Troy and the surrounding area: