Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Illinois. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Illinois. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Chicago, Joliet & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Illinois homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Illinois. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
BRAND ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Illinois, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
IL Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Illinois:
Chicago • Aurora • Joliet • Naperville • Rockford • Elgin • Springfield • Peoria • Champaign • Waukegan • Cicero • Bloomington • Evanston • Schaumburg • Arlington Heights • Bolingbrook • Decatur • Skokie • Palatine • Des Plaines • Orland Park • Oak Lawn • Berwyn • Mount Prospect