Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Auburn should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Auburn. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
IL Tree Trimming serves Auburn and neighboring communities: