Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Belknap Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Belknap Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Belknap Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Belknap Village need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Belknap Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belknap Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Belknap Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belknap Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belknap Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belknap Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Belknap Village and neighboring communities: