Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Belvidere. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Belvidere. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Belvidere & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Belvidere homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Belvidere?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belvidere. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Belvidere Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belvidere, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belvidere? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belvidere
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Belvidere and the surrounding area: