Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Blue Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Blue Island. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Blue Island & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Blue Island should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blue Island?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blue Island. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Blue Island Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blue Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blue Island? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blue Island
IL Tree Trimming serves Blue Island and neighboring communities: