Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bonnie Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bonnie Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Bonnie Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bonnie Village should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bonnie Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bonnie Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bonnie Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bonnie Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bonnie Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bonnie Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Bonnie Village and communities nearby: