Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Boulder Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boulder Hill. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Boulder Hill & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boulder Hill need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boulder Hill?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boulder Hill. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boulder Hill Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boulder Hill, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boulder Hill? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boulder Hill
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Boulder Hill and the surrounding area: