Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Boulder Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boulder Hill. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Boulder Hill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Boulder Hill homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boulder Hill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boulder Hill. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Boulder Hill Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boulder Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boulder Hill? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boulder Hill
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Boulder Hill and neighboring communities: