Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bridgeport. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bridgeport. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Bridgeport & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bridgeport homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgeport?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bridgeport. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bridgeport Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgeport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgeport? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgeport
IL Tree Trimming serves Bridgeport and neighboring communities: