Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Campus Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Campus Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Campus Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Campus Village homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Campus Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Campus Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Campus Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Campus Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Campus Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Campus Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Campus Village and neighboring communities: