Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Chicago. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chicago. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Chicago & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Chicago homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Chicago?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Chicago. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Chicago Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chicago, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chicago? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chicago
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Chicago and the surrounding area: