Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Coal Valley Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Coal Valley Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Coal Valley Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Coal Valley Village need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Coal Valley Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Coal Valley Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Coal Valley Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Coal Valley Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Coal Valley Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Coal Valley Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Coal Valley Village and neighboring communities: