Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East St. Louis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in East St. Louis. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including East St. Louis & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services East St. Louis homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East St. Louis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in East St. Louis. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The East St. Louis Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East St. Louis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East St. Louis? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East St. Louis
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves East St. Louis and communities nearby: