Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edwardsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edwardsville. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Edwardsville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edwardsville should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edwardsville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Edwardsville. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edwardsville Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edwardsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edwardsville? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edwardsville
IL Tree Trimming serves Edwardsville and the surrounding area: