Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Elizabethtown Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elizabethtown Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Elizabethtown Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elizabethtown Village need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elizabethtown Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Elizabethtown Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Elizabethtown Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elizabethtown Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elizabethtown Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elizabethtown Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Elizabethtown Village and neighboring communities: