Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Highwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highwood. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Highwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highwood should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Highwood. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highwood Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highwood? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highwood
IL Tree Trimming serves Highwood and neighboring communities: