Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Irving Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Irving Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Irving Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Irving Village should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Irving Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Irving Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Irving Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Irving Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Irving Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Irving Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Irving Village and communities nearby: