Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jacksonville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jacksonville. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Jacksonville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jacksonville need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jacksonville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jacksonville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Jacksonville Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jacksonville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jacksonville? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jacksonville
IL Tree Trimming serves Jacksonville and neighboring communities: