Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lawrenceville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawrenceville. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Lawrenceville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lawrenceville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawrenceville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lawrenceville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lawrenceville Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawrenceville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawrenceville? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawrenceville
IL Tree Trimming serves Lawrenceville and communities nearby: