Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Lebanon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lebanon should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lebanon. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
IL Tree Trimming serves Lebanon and the surrounding area: