Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lee Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lee Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Lee Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Lee Village homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lee Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lee Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lee Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lee Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lee Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lee Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Lee Village and neighboring communities: