Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Lexington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lexington homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lexington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Lexington and communities nearby: