Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Magnolia Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Magnolia Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Magnolia Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Magnolia Village homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Magnolia Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magnolia Village. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Magnolia Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magnolia Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magnolia Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magnolia Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Magnolia Village and the surrounding area: