Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Murphysboro. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Murphysboro. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Murphysboro & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Murphysboro homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Murphysboro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Murphysboro. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Murphysboro Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murphysboro, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murphysboro? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murphysboro
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Murphysboro and communities nearby: