Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oregon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oregon. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Oregon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oregon need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oregon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oregon. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oregon Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oregon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oregon? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oregon
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Oregon and neighboring communities: