Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ottawa. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ottawa. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Ottawa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ottawa homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ottawa?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ottawa. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ottawa Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ottawa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ottawa? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ottawa
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Ottawa and the surrounding area: