Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Palos Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Palos Hills. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Palos Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Palos Hills homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palos Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palos Hills. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Palos Hills Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palos Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palos Hills? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palos Hills
IL Tree Trimming serves Palos Hills and communities nearby: