Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Palos Park Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Palos Park Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Palos Park Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Palos Park Village homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palos Park Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Palos Park Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Palos Park Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palos Park Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palos Park Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palos Park Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Palos Park Village and communities nearby: