Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Poplar Grove Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Poplar Grove Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Poplar Grove Village & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Poplar Grove Village should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Poplar Grove Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Poplar Grove Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Poplar Grove Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Poplar Grove Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Poplar Grove Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Poplar Grove Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Poplar Grove Village and communities nearby: