Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rock Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rock Falls. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including Rock Falls & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Rock Falls homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Falls?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rock Falls. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rock Falls Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Falls? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Falls
IL Tree Trimming serves Rock Falls and communities nearby: