Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rolling Meadows. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rolling Meadows. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Rolling Meadows & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rolling Meadows need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rolling Meadows?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rolling Meadows. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rolling Meadows Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rolling Meadows, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rolling Meadows? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rolling Meadows
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Rolling Meadows and neighboring communities: