Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Simpson Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Simpson Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including Simpson Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Simpson Village homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Simpson Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Simpson Village. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Simpson Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Simpson Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Simpson Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Simpson Village
IL Tree Trimming serves Simpson Village and the surrounding area: