Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Elgin Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Elgin Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including South Elgin Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Elgin Village need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Elgin Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Elgin Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Elgin Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Elgin Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Elgin Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Elgin Village
IL Tree Trimming serves South Elgin Village and neighboring communities: