Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Jacksonville Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Jacksonville Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Illinois – including South Jacksonville Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Jacksonville Village should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Jacksonville Village?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Jacksonville Village. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The South Jacksonville Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Jacksonville Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Jacksonville Village? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Jacksonville Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves South Jacksonville Village and the surrounding area: