Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spring Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spring Valley. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Spring Valley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spring Valley should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spring Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spring Valley. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Spring Valley Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spring Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spring Valley? IL Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spring Valley
IL Tree Trimming serves Spring Valley and neighboring communities: