Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Johns Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Johns Village. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Illinois – including St. Johns Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Johns Village homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Johns Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Johns Village. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Johns Village Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Johns Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Johns Village? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Johns Village
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Johns Village and communities nearby: