Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Washington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Washington. That’s where we come in! IL Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Illinois – including Washington & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Washington homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Washington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Washington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Washington Tree Pruning Process
IL Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Washington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IL Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Washington? IL Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Illinois homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IL Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Washington
IL Tree Trimming proudly serves Washington and the surrounding area: